1. Diane Kruger in a silver Emilia Wickstead gown.
2. Emma Stone in an embellished Lanvin jumpsuit.
3. Taylor Schilling in a red Ralph Lauren gown.
4. Leslie Mann in a bright yellow Kaufman Franco gown.
5. Kate Hudson in a white low cut Atelier Versace gown.
I have to admit that this year I was underwhelmed. Sure, most looked stylish and polished, but everyone played it safe. There was just no wow factor for me. Diane Kruger's classic, yet modern look is my by far my favorite of the night. I love her Emm Kuo clutch!
Photos via: Vogue | Independent Mail | InStyle